Toni's husband had asked her what she wanted for her birthday and her reply was to go to Utah...leaving her 2 boys at home with Dad. He agreed and the conspiracy began...she and Rob were little sneaks! Poor Rob had to clean the house and get it ready for company all by himself. What a GREAT Hubby! She got online and purchased tickets to:
But really to:
So, what a WONDERFUL surprise - my BFF sister & Jacob...I mean Twilight. We decided that we're torn in the books between Edward & Jacob...and maybe even leaning towards Edward, but that it's NOT possible to NOT be Team Jacob in the movies.
With a couple of stops at some of her favorite places to hit while in Utah:

Saturday was her HaPpY BiRtHdAy!
She and I rented a car, packed a cake and headed for Idaho. My parents moved up there this year and bought this:They call it the "Ugly Duckling." It's definitely a project, buy my Dad is AmAzInG!!! I don't think they know how to buy anything that doesn't need massive work. Their last house was unlivable for almost a year - literally, they rented a house while they were working on the other. He stripped it down to basically the studs. By the time they moved, it was probably the nicest house in Malad. Give him time to work his magic and this one will be fabulous, too!
We had to hit our most favoritest place :

This is a tradition that dates back over a decade - actually when Toni was pregnant with her first son. She craved concretes and I benefited. It helped that she lived right down the street from Nielson's. Now she lives in California and has to catch them about once a year when she makes it this direction. Her favorite concrete is the Caramel Cashew, while mine is Bumbleberry, YUMMY!!! We did behave and split one, though. ;0)She flew back home on Sunday, and it was super hard to see her go. I LOVE MY SISTER!
3 comments:
How fun! It's great to have sisters and do fun things together.
I can only imagine your scream, and am really glad I wasn't the one on the other end of the phone.
Was it anything like Cortney's squeaky thing?!
That sounds like so much fun! You have a great hubby for throwing such a great surprise.
Miss you!
Happy you are happy! Maybe you guys will get to live closer to each other soon.
EEEEEeeeeeeeEEeeeeeee
Post a Comment