Thursday, January 7, 2010

I Know My Savior Lives

2010 brings with it a new theme for Primary - I Know My Savior Lives. This week in Sharing Time, the children were taught that they are children of God. What a simple and beautiful message! The leader walked around with a mirror and each child said "I am a child of God" as they looked in the mirror. She told them to say that everytime they looked in a mirror this week.

When was the last time you reminded yourself that you are Heavenly Father's son/daughter? That he loves you? When you're having a rough time, do you turn to him? And do you treat those around you as though they're also children of God?

What a great way to start a new year - with a sweet and simple truth!

1 comment:

The Rich Family said...

Thanks for your thoughts. You always have such wonderful comments. Kolton went to primary for the first time and it was so sweet to listen to him tell me what he had learned.