Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I gotta get outta this town!


I've decided that one of the funnest parts of taking a vacation is the actual planning. I've been looking at places to stay, sights to see, restaurants to hit, people to visit, and deals, deals, deals...it's going to eat me alive before I can even go! This will be the LONGEST vacation I've taken (possibly comparable to my honeymoon).
I'm SO excited to know I'll get to spend some time with my hubby! Especially with his schedule being as nuts as it's been. A nice, long road trip sounds like just the solution.
Sorry, I won't publish the details of when/where until after the trip (so you've got a while) because I'm not one of those crazies who want the entire internet to know when they'll be gone so they can break into my house. :)

2 comments:

The Green Family said...

Seriously....you are a FREAK!?! Now, I have to call you and find out where you're going?

Then, I'll post it on MY blog ;)!

Camille said...

if I promise to come talk to you will you tell me? pretty pretty please???