Unfortunately, I shared the misery and gave it to Rob for New Year's, as well. :(
His & Hers laptops...LOVE awesome deals!
Speaking of deals, here's our Black Friday specials...a new TV (which won't be up until probably sometime in February, if I'm lucky) and a Blu Ray player. The best part was that I had to work (which really sucked) so Rob had to camp out all morning by himself (which sucked for him, but I'm thrilled I didn't have to go freeze!).

Here's the highlight of my season - my new Kitchenaid food processor! I was SO excited. Now I'm just playing around with it...have a food processor cookbook on the way to make it even more fun. :)
The highlight of Buddy's Christmas was his gift from Uncle Bruce & Aunt Pam...no we didn't let him eat it all at once. He was very spoiled this year. Another favorite was a stocking full of goodies - including a new Kong - from Aunt Toni's family.

Here's the highlight of my season - my new Kitchenaid food processor! I was SO excited. Now I'm just playing around with it...have a food processor cookbook on the way to make it even more fun. :)
The highlight of Buddy's Christmas was his gift from Uncle Bruce & Aunt Pam...no we didn't let him eat it all at once. He was very spoiled this year. Another favorite was a stocking full of goodies - including a new Kong - from Aunt Toni's family.


2 comments:
glad that you had a good Christmas and were able to get away for a little while!
Sounds likeyou did ALOT!!!!! That sucks about being sick, but you still did a bunch
Post a Comment