Monday, January 11, 2010

BaCk To ScHoOl...

Well, it's that time...again. Rob started back to school last week. Here's an example of one week:
Mon - school all day, clinicals all night
Tues - sleep all day, work all night
Wed - teach a class in the morning, sleep (ha!), clinicals all night
Thurs - sleep, then get to see his wife for the first time all week (other than possibly in passing)
Friday - school all day, evening at home :)
Saturday - work all day
Sunday - work all day
YUCK!
Granted, this isn't what every week looks like - sometimes he's working on different nights, or clinicals are on different nights, etc. Basically, it comes down to I feel like I'm single for the next few months - other than the still need to clean up after, cook for, and do laundry for my invisible hubby. SO SAD!
Oh well, it'll pay off someday, right? .......Right?

1 comment:

Sara said...

Good lUck with the schedule and I hope that it goes by QUICKLY! I was just thinkin that we needed to hang out and then I remembered how Rob's schedule was last semester... Hopefully in the summer we can play.