Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Swimming Lessons

Isn't it annoying how I'll say I'm going to try to update my blog and then don't? It drives me crazy. But, at least I'm here again giving it another try. :)  The updates aren't coming in any particular order, but at least they're coming, right?

Update 1 - Swimming Lessons
The first 2 weeks of June we took swimming lessons at the local aquatic center. It was super fun because we were able to be in the same class as our friends Melissa & Madison. Melissa was assigned to be one of my Visiting Teachers and I'm so grateful because we've become really good friends. :)
I think we're doing "Motorboat, motorboat" in this picture?
The last day of class the kiddos were rewarded with popsicles and their certification cards...well, Matty & Maddie were not because you have to be 3 to graduate to the next class, but they got participation cards. :)
Thinking back, I'm pretty sure this was Matt's first ever popsicle.
Such good little friends. We're so happy to have them around!

No comments: