A good friend is practicing her photography and asked if Matt would model for her. How could I pass that up? Thank you Kiya for the amazing 18-month pictures of my Little Man!
I love your background! And these new pics of your little guy are so dang adorable! 18 months? that's crazy! What a cutie. Hope things are going well :)
So cute! That's so nice of your friend, she got some great shots of him! There are a few where I think he's a Mini Rob, what do you think? He's getting so big, what a cute little man!
4 comments:
I love your background! And these new pics of your little guy are so dang adorable! 18 months? that's crazy! What a cutie. Hope things are going well :)
So cute! That's so nice of your friend, she got some great shots of him! There are a few where I think he's a Mini Rob, what do you think? He's getting so big, what a cute little man!
LOve them all!!!!
Love these! He is adorable!
Post a Comment