Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Nursery, Baby!!!

Well, the time has come for my Little Man to go to Nursery. I've been SOOOOOO excited for this because it means I get to actually attend all of church instead of hanging out in the hallway. Somehow, wrestling a toddler makes it impossible to be in class...and I'll admit, it often meant going home right after Sacrament Meeting. :(
BUT, he started nursery and I've been in HEAVEN. :)
Walking to the car with Daddy so we can head to church for our big day.
 Strapped in and ready to go!
 Our Ward has thinned out a lot because of Summer. I live in a place where people actually take vacations! (and lot of them...long ones!) A good chunk of it is that some of the Midwestern students are off over the Summer and head home for family time (and cooler temps). Whatever the reason, Matt's first week of Nursery only had 4 kiddos. Sorry the pictures aren't the greatest, but they were taken through the window in the door (I was being incognito!). Doesn't he look like a big boy sitting at the table witht he other kids? So cute!
And of course, here's his FIRST EVER masterpiece. :)

Everyone has wanted to know if I had to stay in with him the whole time. Well, I walked him in and left. I picked him up afterwards and he cried all the way home because he didn't want to leave. It was amazing! (Of course, Mom & Dad both peeked in the window a few times throughout the day.) This kiddo is never away from us. The only time he's been babysat is after he's put to bed for the night. The report from his Nursery Leaders was that he's very well-behaved...week 2 had the exact same results. What a great blessing to have a such a wonderful kid!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

He did so good in nursery. I was in it last week with madison and he was awesome!!!

Michelle loves Landon said...

I am DYING over how big he has gotten. He is adorable!!