What's the scoop? Well:
- Matt's now 7 1/2 months old
- I have no idea how much he weighs or how tall he is
- He LOVES to eat! Peaches, bananas, grean beans, peas, butternut squash, sweet potatoes, mangoes, etc. In fact, tonight he had roasted bananas and blueberries for the first time and thought it was pretty exciting :)
- He's into everything. Doesn't crawl on his knees, but army crawls everywhere (has for months, though)
- He had his first tooth break through this week, and has 3 others close behind (I think).
- He enjoys skyping with Grandma & Grandpa
- He likes to stand up (supported, of course) and walk around
- We've been buzzing his hair since 4 months to help it grow evenly. At that point we cut off about 1 1/2 inches! His scar is slowly growing hair, so hopefully it will catch up soon so we can grow it out and have some style
- He loves his 4-legged brother...and especially chasing his ball
- When he gets excited, he waves his arms and pants
- He saw balloons for the first time at Walmart and tried to crawl over my shoulder to get to them. Got very excited (see above)
- He's the best thing that's ever happened to us
Here's a little glimpse at the Little Man...
Besides laundry, we've managed to keep busy with unpacking, settling, etc. It's freakin HOT here, so we try to go to the pool everyday for an hour or so. We've met many friends that way. What is it about babies that attracts all children? He's a little magnet, but that's good because he loves to watch and interact with other kids.
5 comments:
I love that last picture with the trees in the background...Matthew looks cute and the picture is great!
What a handsome little boy you have! I love that you go to the pool every day! JEALOUS!
He is so darling! I love his little face! I love that you guys go to the pool daily, I'm so jealous! Looks like you're enjoying your little man, wish we lived closer so they could play together :)
He is so cute Monica...I just love those sweet little cheeks. Want to kiss him up.
I can't believe he is already scooting. I swear my little Drake can barely sit up on his own. He can't really. Falls every time. Oh well, I guess they are all different. Hope all is well with you cute friend!
Thanks for the comment! Fun to catch up on your blog! 7 1/2 mo.! That's crazy! What a stinkin' cutie! I can definitely see you in him.
Post a Comment