So I know I've not been on much, but there's a good reason (besides trying to unpack and settle in) - our camera cord is missing! I'm sure it's packed in a box somewhere, just don't know where. We've ordered a new one, but who knows how long it will take to make it. I'll do my best to get back soon with more stories and pictures, but meanwhile, here's what I have to report:
We're in Arizona! We made the move and arrived on the 23rd. Our apartment is nice and is very close to the 2 pools at the complex. (which we frequent...daily) Everyone is adjusting well to all but the heat. Still working on that one (yuck!).
We went to church Sunday and met our new ward. Seems like we're really going to love it! The next day I already had a visit from the Relief Society Presidency! They're really on the ball. They have a weekly email newsletter, playgroup each Monday, swimming each Friday, book club once each month, craft clubs, etc. Wow! So many opportunities to be active and involved. I'm excited because in a few weeks when Rob's back in school, I'll be hungry for something to do!
Right before we moved we started Matt on real food. :) I LOVE that I can make my own baby food and TOTALLY recommend it! I love having control over the freshness and ingredients. We've tried carrots, butternut squash (new to me, actually - not bad), peas, bananas, and peaches (also rice and oatmeal cereal). So far, peaches seem to be the favorite, as he practically comes out of his highchair to get to the spoon. LOL! Here he is, loving some bananas (sorry the pics aren't great - they're from my phone):


1 comment:
So cute!! I am glad that you are settling in and that you have such a great ward! That will make all the difference in the world. Good luck with the unpacking and organizing!
Post a Comment