Wednesday, August 31, 2011

8 months...and still splashing!

This little kiddo is turning into a regular fish! Not really that much going on right now. We've had extreme heat warnings (meaning it's over 110) everday for like a week - YUCK! That means we just try to stay cool. Sometimes I'll take Matt to the mall and walk. He loves to look at the puppies in the petstore. Here he is on the afternoon of his 8 month day - floatin in his little baby boat.




(LOOK CLOSELY! Can you see my two teeth?)

3 comments:

Shanna said...

Mon, he's such a cute baby! I can't believe how much he looks like you. Darling!!!

Sara said...

can't believe that he already has teeth. Eli was almost a year or over a year...I can't remember. I would have to look back at my blog. He is adorable.

corianne schwartz said...

OH he is so cute! I miss that little guy!