Here's the handsome guy! Check out that tux! :)
He was mighty hungry by the time we made it to his Aunt Pam & Uncle Bruce's house for lunch. When he's hungry, his hands know it.
I'm not a big fan of being in pictures, but I thought this one turned out okay - particularly since it was totally candid and I didn't know she took it.
Holding Daddy's hand. :)
Chillin! Lol! The shades are still too big, though.
Grandma Mocabee, Aunt Toni (who flew in from CA, again), Daddy, Matthew, Momma, Grandpa Mocabee, and Aunt Shelli (the photographer - thanks to her friend Veann for taking this one).
Aunt Pam, (missing uncle Bruce - SuperBowl Sunday, ya know! he was part of the blessing, though), Grandma Sparks, Daddy, Matthew, Momma, Grandpa Sparks, and Aunt Kim.Also part of his blessing circle was Rob's cousin Tom, but his family was unable to attend the luncheon. Rob's other cousin Isabelle and her husband Andy were also there for the blessing, but not able to make it to lunch.
7 comments:
Oh my goodness! Love it! I love the picture of you and him! :) Super cute!!
So sweet! Look how big he's getting, I just want to kiss his cheeks!!! Love all your pictures, especially the one of you and him...so precious!
oh he's so cute! you look really good too mon! i love your hair cut!!!
Thanks you guys! You're very sweet. :)
He is a cutie and the picture of him and you is a great one. I love it.
Your pictures are adorable! Love the shades on him. And I'm so excited to hear about your soon to be adventures in arizona...what fun!
hello there friend!!!! So glad you commented, I had seen your blog awhile ago but forgot you had one. I was so happy to pull it up and look through your pictures. Little Matthew is just precious, what a sweet little baby. You look wonderful, love the picture of the two of you. I will be back often to check up on you, hope all is well!
Post a Comment