Thursday, March 24, 2011

This is what we've been up to...

1-21 (almost 1 month) Not much. Sitting around.
1-29 Being "babysat".
2-27 (about 2 months) Working out...does this count as a plank?
Rolling around...


3-6 Growing like a weed. Someone bought us this outfit in the 3-6 month range. We bought it in newborn and it was TOO big in the early days!
3-11 Sitting around some more.
3-15 Sleeping in the swing. (Or praying for dear life?)

3-17 Being a saint on St.Patty's Day

Meanwhile, Dad's been working on the house - getting it ready to sell. Mom's been feeding baby, changing diapers, washing clothes, etc. Pretty boring, but very busy life. :)

5 comments:

The Green Family said...

I can't believe how big he is getting, I love that contrast of the newborn vs. 3-6 months. I'm glad to hear things are going well. I need to make it out to visit before you move far far away!

The Carnahan's said...

He is so cute! Monica, I think he looks just like you...do you get that a lot? I loved the pj comparison, he is getting so big! He needs to stop growing before I come out and see him!!!

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh my goodness Monica, he just gets cuter and cuter. I just want to kiss those sweet little cheeks. Keep the pictures coming, so fun to see.

linda said...

What a cutie-pa-tootie! He's getting bigger and cuter with each post!

Danielle said...

He is soo cute! What a sweetheart!