Waahooo! Oh Monica I am SOO HAPPY FOR YOU! EEEeeeee Congratulations!
YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! I'm sooo excited for you ÜA little nervous your already calling the baby a 'critter' ;)
Congratulations friend! I couldn't be happier for you guys~ you'll make great parents! And I like that you have an estimated due date!
yeah! CONGRATS!!!! thats awesome!
You two ROCK! Gonna be fun to have a baby Sparks! SOOOOOOO excited and can't wait for him/her to get here! Loves you!!!
Monica! Yeah!!!! Awesome post! Totally wasn't expecting it! You're so cute! So excited for you!
Yay! That's so exciting! It's about time! :) congratulations! So happy for you!
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! MONICA... I am so excited for you!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I was wondering when you two were going to have a little one!!!
congrats! we were so happy when we actually read it on facebook! so exciting!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Keep me updated.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Waahooo! Oh Monica I am SOO HAPPY FOR YOU! EEEeeeee Congratulations!
YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! I'm sooo excited for you Ü
A little nervous your already calling the baby a 'critter' ;)
Congratulations friend! I couldn't be happier for you guys~ you'll make great parents! And I like that you have an estimated due date!
yeah! CONGRATS!!!! thats awesome!
You two ROCK! Gonna be fun to have a baby Sparks! SOOOOOOO excited and can't wait for him/her to get here! Loves you!!!
Monica! Yeah!!!! Awesome post! Totally wasn't expecting it! You're so cute! So excited for you!
Yay! That's so exciting! It's about time! :) congratulations! So happy for you!
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! MONICA... I am so excited for you!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I was wondering when you two were going to have a little one!!!
congrats! we were so happy when we actually read it on facebook! so exciting!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Keep me updated.
Post a Comment