Last Thanksgiving, my brother Jay & his wife Asia announced they were expecting. Baby Sophia is due in August. Sunday, we had a family dinner and baby shower for her. Here is my contribution to the festivities (not pictured is the kick a$$ carrot cake Rob made for the party).

I figured that my success with Cambree's magnet board deserved an encore, so another magnet board it is. Pink and purple. :)

I painted the frame white, but the blotted on light and dark pink. Was a pretty cool effect.

Here, of course, are the matching magnets.
So excited and happy for Jay and Asia! Can't wait to meet "Zasha" (nickname for Sophia) in August!!!
2 comments:
Holy Adorable! Seriously I love it!
And what a fun date night on the post before!
UmMmM... could you please make me once of these!! I love them!!! So fun and Cute!!!
Post a Comment