Saturday, May 29, 2010

At the Range

Rob & I visited the gun range Friday afternoon. It was Couples Night, which means 2 for 1. We decided to pay a visit with a few of the guns from our collection - a Glock, a Ruger and a Walther.
Rob, of course, is far more practiced and proficient than me.
This is his target...he aimed specifically for the head and the heart.
Here's my target...I was just aiming to hit it. Only missed once (my first shot - by his neck), so mission accomplished. :)
Then rounded out the evening with pizza and (appropriately) watching the movie Shooter (with Mark Wahlberg). Super-fun date night!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

This sounds like an AWESOME date night. Daniel and I were just talking about how we need to purchase a gun or two and get our permits. Fun Mon! Where is this place at?

Rob'n'Mon said...

Impact is on 2710 S 1900 W in Ogden. If you're headed north, it's just about a block before Moore's Restaurant. They offer concealed weapons classes, too. I'm going to take one this summer.