Okay, I'm tired of being the one who never updates her blog. Seriously, I could spend hours uploading pictures and stuff and I just am LAZY! So, I'll start off with a baby step and make a commitment to bring it more current over the next couple of weeks.
How about starting off with a transition from the last post? I'm still sick of being sick...I'm not really sick, but I'm still coughing. It annoys me and everyone around me. I went to a doctor about a month ago who said it was hanging on because of my asthma and there was nothing I could do about it. I'm going back in again tomorrow because I'm going to lose my @*#! mind! Actually, it hasn't seemed to be quite as bad the last 2 days - which is really nice because I've been training a class and that's really not so fun when you stand up in front and hack for the whole time - but I'm still going to go in, just in case.
Well, I know it's nothing exciting to read, but it's all your getting for now. We've had some really fun things that have happened over the last 2 months, but I don't want to overdo it all at once. ;)
1 comment:
glad to hear to that you are feeling better than last time you posted. I hope that they can help shake the last of your cough. And I can't wait to read more. I too need to update but I just have had no time!
Post a Comment