Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sick of Being Sick...

Started coughing Friday, but thought it was just my asthma being obnoxious from my time at the gym. Went to the doctor Saturday night (BTW, the only InstaCare open that evening was in BOUNTIFUL) because I had a fever and felt awful...and my coworker had gone in earlier and was being treated for h1n1 - hurray! They decided I had the same (or to treat it as such - didn't have the ability to run the absolute test unless $$$ at the hospital, but said they were pretty sure), so I had to find a pharmacy that was open (took me 3 attempts).


I didn't get home until about midnight - I've noticed that these things always happen when Rob's working, leaving me by myself, all whiny like the baby I am. Coincidence? I'm beginning to wonder... I really shouldn't joke about that because he's been really good about helping me out. As soon as I started getting an appetite back, he even made me pizza - and it was REALLY YUMMY!!!



Anyway, now I'm stuck at home with nothing to do that I want to do. Caught up on my TV from the last 3 weeks. Finished Harry Potter Book 7 on my iPod. And, of course...



Thought since I felt like I was dead I would make funeral potatoes one day. That was tasty...and SO against my diet! That's probably been the greatest adventure.

Sorry blog-readers. Nothing exciting to read here. Hoping to be cleared for duty soon. Doc said as soon as I stay fever-free for 24 hours, so maybe back to work by Thursday? We'll see...

2 comments:

Sara said...

I am so sorry that you are sick. That really stinks.

Michelle loves Landon said...

Oh i am sorry. I hate being sick! i am glad your feeling better!!