Tuesday, August 25, 2009

ZOO

My sister Toni and her 2 boys came to visit the 5th - 12th. We LOVE to go to the zoo, so we met up with Jody and his family Thursday morning. Here are the highlights of the trip...

Babies EVERYWHERE!!!



Jody & Jonas
"Hey You! Take a picture of me like a Rock Star!" This was a quote from Isaiah...multiple times.
Sorry. Best I could get. Tytus, Thomas, Danielle Lila and Isaiah. Still missing Jonathan and Jonas, though.

SPOTLIGHT!!! Shhhh! Baby is sleepy!



Cool swim on a hot day.
More pics to come of the week's adventures...Yes I'm a slacker, but I'm getting better! (p.s. Danielle, I didn't post the only picture I got of you, but it was because it was a blur - SORRY!!!)

1 comment:

Matt Kass And Kason said...

Oh i need to take Kason to the ZoO!! It looks like it was so much fuN!! :)