Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tag!

I've Been Tagged!

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Going to the Zoo tomorrow
2. Seeing the newest Harry Potter movie
3. Eating a bumbleberry concrete from Nielson's Frozen Custard tonight
4. Hanging out with my sister!!!
5. Visiting my parents
6. Going to my card class Friday night
7. Rob graduating
8. Getting skinny!!!!

8 Things I did this weekend:
1. Cleaned my house
2. Exercised with Chad & Valerie
3. Grocery shopping
4. Organized my papercrafting supplies
5. Made roast beef
6. Went to church
7. Mowed my lawn
8. Listened to the last Harry Potter book on my ipod

8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Become a millionaire
2. Move to Washington state
3. Finish remodeling my house
4. Eat and never gain an ounce
5. Go to the temple more often
6. Travel more
7. Spend more time with my husband
8. Function perfectly on 4 hours of sleep - then I'd have so much more time to get stuff done!

8 Places I'd like to travel:
1. Italy
2. Aruba
3. Ireland
4. Holland
5. Montana
6. Oregon
7. Hawaii
8. Greece

8 Shows I watch:
1. NCIS
2. The Closer
3. The Cleaner
4. Dark Blue
5. Almost anything on Food Network
6. Life
7. Monk
8. Psych

8 Friends I Tag: 1. Toni 2. Danielle 3. Kassi 4. Sara 5. Kami 6. Becky 7. Camille 8. Brittany

1 comment:

Camille said...

Hi Monica, thanks for the fun tag! I also wanted to let you know I nominated you for something on my blog! You should check it out!