Thursday, March 21, 2013

Our Next BIG Adventure...

 
O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A
 
Tuesday morning, a job offer was extended and accepted - HuRRaY! Rob will be a pediatric perfusionist, working at Oklahoma University Children's Hospital (above pic).  Graduation is May 31st, and our journey will begin the next day. We couldn't be happier (other than if the OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-klahoma song would stop running through my head). It's so exciting to see all of Rob's hard work paying off. I'm SO incredibly proud of him!
Next step, checking out the OKC area housing - we'll be rockin' the suburbs! Rob was able to check the area out a little bit while he was there this week, but we'll also be making a family trip soon. This girl is thrilled to be going a little more country (must be the Montana blood).

4 comments:

Team Downs for Thirty-One said...

Congrats! Love that things are all falling into place for youi guys.

Thiago & Teri said...

Thats great news friend!! Congrats to your little family. I was glancing through these cute pics of Matthew below this post. Wow, is that kid cute!! He is so darling Monica and getting so big. Best of luck on your new adventure....oh and hey, the cookie butter, defintely worth trying!! Delicious!!

Shauna said...

Congrats you guys! That will be awesome. I don't know where the University is in relation to the Air Force Base, but if you have any questions for Dave's parents, let me know and I can get you in touch with them.

Kari said...

2 yrs old? Fun to see his pics! What a cutie! And congrats on the Oklahoma adventure coming your way!

I've heard 6 yrs old is a good time to start piano lessons, but Emett was just over 5 yrs old when he started going in to our piano and figuring out how to play songs on his own, so I knew he was ready, so that's when we started him :)