Sunday, January 20, 2013

Matthew's Two Year Old Pictures

Matthew turned 2 years old on December 28th! I can't believe how quickly the time has flown by. He's about 31 lbs and 34" tall. He's a total crack-up and has a contagious laugh. He loves all things mechanical, but especially helicopters/planes, construction trucks and "cool" cars. He's growing like a weed and soaks up anything he can possible learn - letters, numbers, colors, etc. He's gonna be smarter than both his parents WAY too soon...I should probably admit that he outsmarts me already at times (he gets his sneakiness from his momma). He loves his friends and family and cries pretty much anytime we have to say goodbye to anyone. His favorite places to go are the Phoenix Zoo, the local airport (you can drive around the outside of the lot and see planes - specifically a yellow helicopter), and the park. His favorite things to do include playing outside, running around with other kids, reading, and especially singing/dancing (The Monkey Dance, Hokey Pokey, Wheels on the Bus, Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree, etc.).
Special thanks to our friend Kiya who took his pics for us. :)

2 comments:

The Carnahan's said...

He is so cute! I can see both you and Rob in him. I love that you guys go to the airport to look at planes/helicopters. Sounds like you guys have fun together!

The Green Family said...

He is a sweetie! Glad things are going good, wish we had your weather :)