Monday, May 14, 2012

Come On, Ride the Train!

Scottsdale is home to the McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park, which we visited with our friends Melissa & Madison. It was back in April, so the weather was actually B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! I miss those 70s!
They have 2 different trains you can ride. Above is the one we cruised around on a couple times. What a blast! We had a great time - Maddy & Maddie are so much fun!
They have a couple different play areas for the kiddos. We took a couple pics at the little Western Town play area and then had some fun on the Train Playground.




We also had a picnic, but I didn't take any pics. What a great place to take your family. They have BBQ areas, picnic tables, playgrounds, train rides and a museum. Admittance is free, but you do have to pay a couple of $ for the rides and the museum (they have snack shops that are super cheap, too -$1ish for an ice cream!).

No comments: