Lots of hanging in our pj's...(and lots of laundry...)
They jingled bells, shook shakers, danced, made animal noises, played with a parachute and had a great time. Matt didn't quite know what to think about it at first, but he enjoyed it greatly...except when they took the fun bells away (which brought tears).
There were probably 2 dozen kids there, so it was crazy! As it turned out, a lot of them were from our ward. You can see Madison (our zoo friend) in the background below
We've also recently discovered that Pandora has a "Wiggles" station, so we're practicing our music jamming. Next time we go, we're gonna rock!
...oh yeah! I also introduced Matthew to my sick-day tradition - watching Pride & Prejudice! He actually paid attention quite a bit, which was a surprise (probably because there were dogs, ducks and pigs in it).
2 comments:
Sorry you're sick Mon! That is the worst...I sometimes like sick days with the boys because they cuddle more than usual and it's a good excuse for me to stay home from work and NOT be cleaning, laundry, etc.
The music thing looks like a blast! I'll have to see if there is something this summer in my area on Mondays.
Matt is getting so big! One of those pictures he looks just like you, glad to see the pic's.
Good to hear about the AZ family!
So sorry you guys have been sick. We for once have had a fairly healthy winter, knock on wood. Just my luck, we will get something now that I say that. ha.
Jealous you are done nursing. I need to pull the plug as well. Drake is making me CRAAAZY throughout the night. The kid thinks I am a binki..and I am allowing it. Stupid me.
Post a Comment