Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Clogged Sink!

Look at what's clogging my bathroom sink! LOL!
Haircut day at the Sparks' house. Little man was due for a trim, so here are a few shots of the event. :)

6 comments:

corianne schwartz said...

LOVE IT! I totally thought when I saw this picture on facebook that it looked like his hair had been cut!

Thiago & Teri said...

So handsome..and way to go on doing it yourself. I am a big fat chicken when it comes to my boys haircuts, I make my sister do it.

Shanna said...

When I read the title and first line I was expecting to see some big nasty blob of hair or something!
Quite the pleasant surprise!!
He's such a beautiful baby Monica! His eyes are amazing

Kenzie said...

Very Very cute!!! Hows AZ??? Hope live is good down there.

Rob'n'Mon said...

We have to buzz his hair about every 2-3 weeks. We're waiting for the hair on his scar to catch up with the rest. It's getting there, but is definitely slow going.

@Kenzie - Arizona is really nice...especially now that we're back to double digits of temp. :)

Brittany said...

Your little guy is so handsome :)