Monica!!! i love these. he's so precious! Breymen has that banana's over mommy shirt too. Probably because we're the best mom's EVER! ha ha I'm so glad you're enjoying being a mom. isn't it great!?
He is such a doll! I am so happy for you guys, he's such a lucky little guy to have you as a momma! Oohh and I'm glad you were able to have him when you wanted! ;)
5 comments:
Monica!!! i love these. he's so precious! Breymen has that banana's over mommy shirt too. Probably because we're the best mom's EVER! ha ha I'm so glad you're enjoying being a mom. isn't it great!?
Oh he's so sweet! He has your eyes! They don't stay little for long, so enjoy it while it lasts.
Too cute! I loved your announcement, I was so excited to see it! Love seeing pics of him!
He is such a doll! I am so happy for you guys, he's such a lucky little guy to have you as a momma! Oohh and I'm glad you were able to have him when you wanted! ;)
what a stinkin' sweetie! I love that first picture so much! And the thumb sucking is adorable!
Post a Comment