Friday, November 5, 2010

Still Here!

So I wanted to take just a quick second to assure you all that we're still here and kicking. We've been INCREDIBLY busy with ripping our house apart, so I haven't even had time to breathe (not that you can really breathe with a belly this big anyway, right?).

We're repainting everywhere and putting carpet new throughout the house. We're creating a beautiful tile entryway and then tiling the bathroom. The kitchen will be tiled, too - along with new cabinets, appliances, lighting, etc. The new furniture will come in once the carpet is down - HuRRaY, because currently there's nowhere to sit besides the toilet and the bed. Hmmm...

Between school, work, remodeling, birthing classes, church responsibilities, etc. LIFE IS NUTS! Sorry for the lack of blogging, but promise to catch up someday - maybe even with some pictures. :)

2 comments:

corianne schwartz said...

I vote YES for pictures!!!! Love you!

Kenzie said...

I agree with corianne... I hope everything is going very well. I can't wait to see this little one. Good luck