Thursday, April 15, 2010

ThInGs I LOVE aBoUt mY HuBbY!


Not in any particular order...

  • He always fills my car up with gas for me.

  • I never feel safer than when I'm with him.

  • He's super smart and has really excelled at school.

  • I'll come home sometimes and he'll have made dinner - all ready and plated as I'm walking in the door.

  • He loves his family and does so much to help them. How many men do you know that enjoy hanging out with their sisters?

  • He works really hard, sacrificing to take care of our family - school, work, school, work, sleep, school, work, school, work, school, work, sleep.

  • He's incredibly talented and creative. Not many men would take an interest in craft projects, but I can talk to him about my ideas and he adds to them and supports me in them. (He even helped make our wedding invitations!)

  • He has a strong testimony of the gospel and supports me in my calling.

  • Sometimes, when I get into my car after work, he'll have left me a card and a treat.

  • He let me read Twilight to him after he had surgery. (Of course, he's too cool for the rest of the series, but he DID enjoy the first book.)

  • He dreams big...and often.

  • Every baby that sees him giggles and laughs - they LOVE Rob!

  • He looks so sweet when he's sleeping on a Saturday afternoon, cuddled up with Buddy.

  • He can fix anything - there's absolutely NOTHING he can't figure out how to do.

  • After more than 9 years, he can still make my heart flutter with a simple kiss.

6 comments:

Brittany said...

I think I said "AW" 5 different times. I love this post. So cute. 9 years... that's lengthy :) You two are cute.

The Green Family said...

Monica! That was absolutely the most HEART FELT post Ü Not very often do I hear you talk about YOUR feelings and I have to say...it was so refreshing and I was just thinking how much Cory means to me...aren't we lucky girls?!

Great Post!

Michelle loves Landon said...

Monica! That was the sweetest post I have ever read!

Becky Jo & George Ortiz said...

This is so cute and inspiring. : ) I love hearing these kind of things! Thanks for sharing!!

Kenzie said...

You are such a sweet wife... Hope things are going great for you!

Kari said...

Way cute post! So sweet! And I love the animal pics you used! So fun!