Saturday, April 3, 2010

Ladies Night!

So every Conference Saturday night, the Sparks family ladies take the evening to PaRtY! The men go to the Priesthood Session, and we have a fabulous night out.

This year we went to Maddox for dinner. Yum! My mom-in-law had foot surgery in October and is still having complications with it, so we were limited for the after-dinner activity selection. Usually, we'd go bowling, shopping, to a movie, etc. We decided to play Chicken-Foot (dominoes).

Overall it was a pretty casual evening. Good food. Good fun. Good time! Looking forward to 6 months from now when we can do it again. :)

2 comments:

linda said...

I love dominoes! Have you played mexican train with them? great game. Sounds like a fun night...any night with just the girls usually is.

James & Toni said...

I wish I lived closer and could be one of the girls too! I miss you tons sisterfriend!!!