Today Rob graduates with honors from Weber State University! Hurray! It's been a long time coming, but he's finally done...for now. His totals? Three Associates and a Bachelors! I couldn't be more proud of him. What a great man to work so hard and sacrifice so much! Hurray!"What comes next?" you may ask. Graduate school! Three years from right now we could be DONE!!! Wahoo! Pray for ArIzOnA everyone!
5 comments:
Congrats to BOTH of you! What an accomplishment...I hope your future dreams become your reality.
Congrats to Rob for making it through and Congrats to Monica for making it all this time without a husband! You are both awesome! We miss you! Lets play!
PHEW! What an accomplishment! I will be thinking of you guys and I hope Arizona is in the works! Congrats... now go out and CELEBRATE! :)
Hey Monica! Congrats to Rob! So nice when the hubs get through school!
About the Home Depot thing, they'll let any age come. I think I maybe read somewhere age 5 is recommended, but as you can see I took two 3 yr olds and they loved it! My sis has take her 2 yr old too!
CONGRATS!!!! that is great news
Post a Comment