My friend Melissa's baby shower was today. A couple of weeks ago I decided to make an attempt at being crafty. I tinker around with making cards, but that's about the extent of my creativity. This was my first time ever using modge-podge and I think I'm a fan. Anyway, making a magnet board and matching magnets was a big step for me and I'm pretty proud I was successful. Congrats, Melissa! Can't wait to meet Cambree in June!
9 comments:
Good job Mon! I love it! It's so cute :) And the idea is wonderful. A magnet board she can use again and again. I am so not crafty. I am a little worried for my house ha
Thanks Monica! Benton and I loved her board, it's darling! I cannot wait to put it up in her room, it's so cute!!!!
Monica that is so cute. You are super crafty! I love it!
You did a great job. And I can teach you how to make those magnets if you didn't make those! They are super EASY! See it is worth it to be crafty! You can create CUTE CUTE stuff!
Thanks, Sara, but I actually made everything except the board itself - and I painted that.
Cute Mon!!! You are crafty, love it and I love your blog
Look at you! That is seriously cute! I'm so not crafty either, so I'm always proud when I actually do something.
And funny you posted about Bountiful Baskets cause I had just decided to look into it!!
It turned out so cute! You crafty lady you...
AMAZING! You are too, soooo crafty! Love this project...we will need to do it at the family get together this summer! What fun!
Post a Comment