Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy National Peanut Butter Day!

So apparently today is National Peanut Butter Day. In honor of the blessed occasion, my boss brought in the "Jif-to-go" cups for everyone, along with celery sticks, apple slices and Ritz crackers. How much fun can you have?
She even brought enough for me to serve in my training class - it was a HIT!
So in honor of this sacred day, have a spoonful or a dip to celebrate! :)

4 comments:

Brittany said...

I have some almost everyday! I love PB! It's the best on graham crackers MMMMMM

Kenzie said...

I LOVE that.. so much fun! Man you havea great boss

Kari said...

Mmmmmm, my latest fav. snack has been celery with PB and raisins!!!
Sorry about your weight frustrations. I can tell you're working hard, having a trainer and all.

James & Toni said...

Gotta LOVE the peanut butter!!! Helped me get through both my pregnancies...and yes, thank you, am still carrying it around...I need a Chad!