Our wedding was followed by a luncheon at the Bluebird Cafe. Rob's parents ate there the day they were married, as well, so it was a sentimental choice.
After our reception that evening, Rob had a limousine pick us up and take us to the Anniversary Inn in Salt Lake City. We stayed in the Lighthouse Suite to kickoff the theme he had planned our honeymoon around...the Oregon Coast.
Our favorite stop on our honeymoon was our stay in Oceanside, Oregon - right outside of Tillamook. Our hotel had a picture window with a view similar to this. It was so awesome to watch the sunset over the ocean.
Another fun stop along the way was in Seaside. We visited the aquarium there, and were able to feed the seals (well...technically Rob fed the seals because I wouldn't touch the cut up fish - YUCK!). Our favorite seal was a baby named Cosmo. He would do tricks for the treats, including coming up close and blowing raspberries at us. It was adorable!!!I'll have to try scanning some of my wedding pictures to better share the memories of the day. I'm so excited to celebrate our 8th anniversary in a couple of weeks!

2 comments:
Great Post! Thanks for sharing! Happy soon-to-be-Anniversary!
Yeah thanks for sharing! Your honeymoon sounded dreamy. I bet your wedding was beautiful. Congrats on year numero 8!
Post a Comment