Saturday, April 11, 2009

Looking Back at Last Summer's Vegas Trip...

Here are a few of the highlights from last year's Las Vegas trip:

The Stratosphere upgraded our room, so we got to stay in a suite almost the size of our house. It had an amazing bathroom!!! Simple minds, simple pleasures. We loved our room!



I have a thing for flowers...the Bellagio has exquisite floral displays. (If you can't get the drift from this post, the Bellagio is my favorite place in Vegas!)

The ceiling in the lobby of the Bellagio is home to 2,000 hand-blown glass flowers!


Mmmmm...pastries...at the Jean-Philippe Patisserie (inside the Bellagio). Rob & I split little cheesecake treat - YUM!!!


Part of the chocolate fountain - also at the Jean-Philippe Patisserie.

The Paris is across the street from the Bellagio. This shot was from there. The next was from the car window at night.

We also went to the top of the Eiffel Tower. This is part of the view. We only got a few pictures because I was pretty queezy - which is pathetic since I'm the one without the problem with heights!!! While your standing up there, you can feel the tower sway in the wind. YUCK!!! That did icky things to my stomach!

No comments: